Minutes - September 1, 2004
The meeting was called to order on the fourth floor of Bracken Library on Wednesday, September 1, 2004.
- We decided to have meetings every other Wednesday night at 9PM, beginning 9/22. We need to change the time or the date because Kori has practice on MWR at 9PM. We will have the meeting on Tuesday 9/21 instead. (Sorry Lindsey, but could you please change the date for the room.)
- Membership Involvement- we will try to send monthly e-mails. We discussed having open meetings for all members as well as forming committees to delegate work to.
- Campus Involvement- We discussed getting homecoming shirts. We will not be having a Mud Volleyball team.
- Community Service/Philanthropy ideas- bring them to the next meeting
- Pictures/Storie for the Flame- We need to decide if we want to send something, which means we will need to plan a large event
- There are ALD items for sale on the new national website www.nationalald.org
- Webmaster will decide if we will enter the website competition
- ALD has provided someone to take attendance at the monthly University Senate meetings, we will continue this. The meetings are on Thursday in AJ 175. Someone needs to be there from about 3:30-4:15, but you're welcome to stay longer. We have a sign-up sheet for this.
- For next time, bring two goals for your office and the upcoming year!!!