Minutes - September 22, 2004
The meeting was called to order in the classroom on the fourth floor of Bracken.
- Officer Contracts –signed agreement for attendance. Two unexcused absences will result in resignation. Members must let the secretary know 48 hours in advance if they won’t be at the meeting.
- T-shirts –will be cheap. Officers get them and will let members choose to buy them.
- Final Meeting Time –every other week on Thursday at 8pm. Our next meeting is Thursday, October 7 at 8pm in room 301 of Bracken.
- Community Service Ideas –ARF, dog walking, Habitat for Humanity, Boys and Girls’ Club
- Flame Article –If we can plan and successfully hold a large event before the due date, we will write an article.
- Fall Initiation – Katie will get a list of events before we decide when/where to hold fall initiation
- New Business –Second semester we will have meetings to plan and organize for the next officers